Everything that you need to know before traveling by ANA Airlines
ANA Airlines is a very popular airline of Japan which is best known for providing its customers with the world-class services, and scheduled flights to various locations.Moreover, the airline has even introduced various policies and services to make the travel of the passengers hassle-free and comfortable. So, if you are planning to book ANA Airlines reservations, here are the few basic things that you are required to know.
Baggage Allowance of ANA Airlines
While traveling by air the most thing that one needs to keep in their mind is the baggage details like its weight, size etc. Hence, in order to help you out here are the few pointers that you are required to keep in mind to avoid excess baggage charges.
- As per the baggage policy of the airline, the passenger are allowed to carry a maximum of checked 2 baggage in economy and business class. However, the first class passenger can carry a maximum of 3 baggage.
- Further, the maximum dimension for checked baggage is set to 158 cm with a maximum weight of 23 Kg in economy and 32 Kg in Business and First class for each baggage.
- In case, if a passenger wish to carry excess baggage then, it is required to contact ANA phone number.
- And in case of carry-on baggage, the passenger can carry a maximum of 1 piece with a maximum weight of 10 Kg and total dimension of 115 cm.
- Besides this, the airline has even introduced a separate list of restricted items that one can check at their website.
ANA Airlines Reservations
- Now, a simple steps to book your reservations with ANA Airlines:
- For reserving your seats on ANA Airlines, you need to visit their website.
- After that, look for the Booking API and enter your preferred flight type.
- Then, you are required to select a start and end point for your journey for confirming your ANA Airlines reservations.
- Further, you also need to provide the total number of passengers, journey date and preference of cabin class to proceed the booking process.
- Once all the details are filled, you need to click on the Search button to find the suitable flight.
- Thereafter, you are required to provide the details of the passengers traveling and make payment for your reservations.
- And once your reservations are booked, you will get the details of your flight ticket.
ANA Check in Online
And before the scheduled departure, the passenger can also opt for the online check-in service discussed below:
- For the online check-in process, you need to visit the website.
- After that, select the check-in option under the planning head.
- Further, enter your reservations details in order to retrieve your booking.
- Thereafter, enter the details of the baggage and Continue.
- And then your boarding pass will be prepared which you can use later.
Tag:- ANA phone number, ANA reservations, ANA airlines reservations, ANA flight booking, ANA customer service, ANA check in online, ANA Baggage Allowance