Are you thinking to travel with Icelandair but do not know how to proceed? Then you do not have to worry as you have landed in the right place. Icelandair is the airlines that offer commendable service to its passengers and is also known to manage the passengers travel with its Icelandair manage booking option.
- Customer service: 1 (800) 223-5500
- Destinations: 48
- Parent organization: Icelandair Group
- Headquarters: Reykjavik, Iceland
- Hub: Keflavík International Airport
How to book the flight with Icelandair
- Go to booking API of the Icelandair website.
- When the homepage with booking details is displayed, the passenger is required to tap “Plan Travel” and select any one option based on type of your journey.
- Then enter the booking details like the number of passengers, departure and arrival date, destination etc and then tap “Next”.
- When the flight list is made available, select the flight that fulfills your need and choose the comfortable seat and class.
- In the next step, the user is then required to enter the personal details along with mode of payment.
- Your Icelandair reservations will be confirmed when the payment is deducted from your end.
- And all the travel and baggage related details will be mailed to you on the email that you entered at the time of booking.
Therefore, with the above steps, one can easily book the flight tickets online. After booking the flight let is make you aware of what and how much to carry to make your journey hassle-free.
Icelandair Checked Baggage Allowance
- The passengers who have got Icelandair reservations are allowed to take a total dimension of 62 inches in total.
- The passengers travelling in business class are allowed to take 2 pieces of luggage along while economy class are allowed with 1 bag.
- Business class passengers are allowed to take a total of 32 kg while economy class is restricted to 23 kg.
Icelandair Carry-on Baggage Allowance
- The passengers with Icelandair reservations are allowed to take carry bag not more than 10 kg.
- The allowed dimensions for carry-on bag should not exceed 55 x 40 x 20 cm.
- Each passenger is allowed to take 1 small bag that fits easily in the front seat pocket.
Icelandair Customer Service
Further, if the passenger has any doubts then they are free to contact Icelandair customer service which is 24/7 active. The knowledge of customer representatives will help resolve all the issues in a short span of time.