Japan Airlines Reservations
Japan Airlines is a major carrier airline of Japan, serving scheduled and unscheduled flights worldwide. It offers services to domestic as well as international passengers to a wide network of destinations. Japan Airlines offers scheduled and cargo services to 220 destinations in 35 countries across the globe.
- Customer service: 1 (800) 525-3663
- Alliance: Oneworld
- Destinations: 92
- Secondary hubs: Osaka–Kansai; Osaka–Itami
- Hubs: Haneda Airport, Narita International Airport,
Japan Airlines facilities:
Japan Airlines is broadly in demand by the passengers because of its extra luxurious amenities and services. Facilities provided by Japan Airlines are:
- Japan Airlines reservations let the passengers select the seats of their choice.
- It presents on-demand meal and snacks to the passengers.
- It offers services in its distinct cabin classes for the ease and luxury of the passengers.
- Passengers can avail on-demand additional services at the airport.
Japan Airlines Flight Booking
Know the flight booking procedure of Japan Airlines:
Planning and executive a journey on japan Airlines is quite simple. It facilitates an easy reservation process for the passengers. One can get a flight on Japan Airlines online. Here are the associated steps for Japan Airlines reservation process:
- Open the Japan Airlines booking API and enter in Flight Booking sections.
- Select your booking for whether one way or round trip and give the details of your journey accordingly.
- Mention the date of your travel and click on the Search Flight option.
- A list of available flights will be displayed on the screen.
- Select the flight that suits for your journey and proceed for the booking.
- Enter your cabin class and select the number of passengers.
- Further, give the payment details to complete the payment of your booking.
- After that, you will be able to book your flight on Japan Airlines.
In case, you are facing any difficulty while Japan airlines flight booking, you can directly contact the customer support team to resolve your issue.
Japan Airlines Baggage Allowance:
Japan Airlines reservations allow the passengers to carry one piece of carry-on baggage and one small personal item for free.
- The maximum dimensions of carry-on baggage should not exceed 55 x 40 x 25 cm.
- Passengers traveling in the Economy and Premium Economy class can carry two pieces of checked baggage weighing upto 23 kg each.
- In the Business class and First class, passengers are allowed to carry three pieces of checked baggage each weighing up to 32 kg.
- For further information, passengers can get in touch with the customer representatives of Japan Airlines over the phone.