Singapore Airlines Reservations
Singapore Airlines is a preferred carrier airline of Singapore with its main hub at Changi Airport. With a fleet size of 122 flights, it operates services to 64 destinations across the globe. Singapore Airlines renders customer-oriented services with all the amenities to accomplish a luxurious journey.
- Customer service: 1 (800) 742-3333
- Alliance: Star Alliance
- CEO: Goh Choon Phong (Sep 3, 2010)
- Subsidiaries: SilkAir, SIA Engineering Company, MORE
- Hub: Changi Airport Singapore
Planning your trip? Well, read along the article to get genuine information and policies of Singapore Airlines.
The procedure to make an online reservations on Singapore Airlines:
Willing to book a flight on Singapore airlines? Smoothly reserve your seat to the preferred destinations by opting online booking procedure of Singapore Airlines. Here are the enlisted steps to make Singapore Airlines reservations online:
- Go to Singapore Airlines booking API and move to flight booking section.
- Select the option whether you want to book your flight for one way or round trip.
- Specify your boarding city and the destination point.
- Also, input the date of travel.
- Click on Search Flight option and from the available result of flights, select a suitable one.
- Input the total number of passengers.
- Pick your cabin class and then tap the Next option.
- Make the payment of your booking.
After completing the online payment procedure, your flight on Singapore Airlines will be booked. If facing any difficulty, avail assistance by dialing Singapore Airlines phone number.
Singapore Airlines baggage policy:
For a smooth and hassle-free journey, it is important to know the related baggage policy of the airline. Flying on Singapore Airlines let the passengers carry check-in baggage and carry-on baggage within a standard size without any fee.
In the Business class of Singapore Airlines, passengers can carry two pieces of baggage weighing up to 7 kg each, as the cabin baggage. The dimensions of the baggage should not exceed 115 cm.
In the Premium economy and Economy class, passengers can carry a piece of carry-on baggage weighing up to 7 kg, with the maximum dimensions of 115 cm including its length, breadth, and height.
Singapore Airlines reservations allow the passenger to travel along with an infant safely and conveniently. The passenger with an infant can carry an item like collapsible stroller or pushchair for the infant.
Singapore Airlines Phone Number
If you are seeking further information about Singapore airlines flight then make a call on Singapore Airlines phone number and directly get assistance from the customer representatives. The customer support team is always competent and delight to assist the passengers.
Also, you can grab information about the baggage policy, refund, and cancellation policy of Singapore Airlines over the phone.